Monday, January 13, 2014

Cozy Winter-Altered Amanda's Studio

As the newest member of Altered Amanda's Studio Creative Team I get to play with all kinds of fun and fabulous products.  My two newest pages come from her Feeling Cozy kits, available at Digital Scrap Addicts here. 

The wonderful thing about these kits is that a group of designers created papers and elements using  a common theme and color palette.  You can buy each mini-set for a nominal price and choose only the ones you love.  Only one problem-you'll love all of Amanda's kits.  But don't worry-they're so great you'll want to use them over and over again.  Check them out!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aw, these are both so lovely! And that dog cracked me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabin fever... yuck! You know what makes it bearable? a big woofy pooch with a hat on! Love the doggie - SO cute! Those elements are lovely too - especially the blanket (I like the texture). HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.