Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet Scents Freebie-Scrap Matters August 2013 Colour Challenge

Well, Kim B. did it again over at Scrap Matters.  She hosted a color challenge with a beautiful and irresistible color palette.  It made me think of vintage perfume labels, so that was my inspiration.  The fun thing about her challenges is that you receive a free mini kit just for playing. 

 
Download the kit here. 
I love your feedback, so please take a moment to leave a comment.  If you like my work, sign up to follow so you don't miss any freebies.  Have a wonderful day creating with Sweet Scents.  Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lovely kit, very charming and the colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, your work is always so beautiful, ornate, and lush. I love the theme you used and everything about the kit is just gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this gorgeous kit. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this gorgeous kit. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.