Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me-A Gift for You

Today is my birthday!  I expect to have a wonderful day.  I'm spending it with my terrific husband, Tracy, and I have no idea what we'll do.  I just know it will be fun.  To celebrate, I made this Free Fairies Collage Sheet for you.  I hope you enjoy it.  (I can't promise that I'll be able to save you any birthday cake but I'll probably serve Fairies' Food cake on September 23 at our Fairies' Tea.

Don't forget to sign up for Inspiration Avenue's 
Fairies Tea Blog Party!  
You can get details by clicking  here
Until next time,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Additionally, if you're shipping the Navy gifts overseas, guarantee that the things are allowed on account of the nation's customs. To get more detailed info on mothers-day, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I did a great deal of research and read lots of reviews on the kind of Sweet Milkshake 12 oz. To learn more about Customised Tumbler, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a lot of money to spend and want to buy one big present, you can buy a bunch of DVDs for your kids. For more information on weird gifts read here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, there are so many lines throughout the book that it would take me forever to mention them all. They are lines such as the lines you see at the top of the page reading "here are the words I have for you today. Learn more about greetings by occasions on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what to include and how to format your card for maximum impact? I am going to share a few tips with you to help you with your cards today. Learn more about anniversary wishes on this site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.