Friday, September 14, 2012

Orchids

On Monday, we had visited the Farmer's market and I didn't get the orchids I usually buy.  Every time I've been in Kauai I've gotten a bouquet of orchids for five dollars.  I was very disappointed that they were all gone!  We went to Koloa today and I saw something I just had to take a picture of.



I don't know what kinds of orchids they are.  The brown and lavender ones had a beautiful scent, which surprised me.  I've never seen an orchid that had a scent.  Maybe they aren't orchids.  I'll have to check with my friend Ron, the orchid guy.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to have these growing in your yard next to the driveway?  Seems like a little bit of magic to me so I just had to share it with you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.