Friday, May 31, 2013

Pixel Scrapper June 2013 Blog Train-Pond Life

Pixel Scrapper is having another fun blog train.  This time, we chose the theme of Pond Life.  I couldn't resist this one since I love nature and the outdoors.  It brought back memories of frogs, tadpoles, ducks, swans, dragonflies, water lilies...you get the idea.  My papers and elements are drawn from photographs and vintage artwork.  I hope you like it!  Be sure to visit each blog so you get all of the freebies.  If you can leave me some feedback, I'll greatly appreciate it.  And please sign up to follow my blog if you like what I create. 
Download my parts of the kit at the links below.  I divided it into two  groups because of the size. 

If you had trouble with my Google Drive link, please try the Sugar Sync link below.
Alternate link for elements

Once you download my parts, you'll want to hop back over to PixelScrapper for the other links.  

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I really love those brads! Looking forward to using them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa. I'm so obsessed with your brad templates I could just make thousands of them.

      Delete
  2. love the vintage stuff! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your amazing contribution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. It was lots of fun to make this kit.

      Delete
  4. Wow, love your elements - those pebbles are terrific. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny. I'm so glad I can give something back to you. I love your stuff.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness - I had no idea that this would contain so many little gems! Beautiful frames - adore the dragonfly one - the lovely vintage cards and I love the jar tags!! Thank you so much, what a lovely take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh these are so pretty! Love love love the pebbles, Lou Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn. They fit right in with our love of nature!

      Delete
  7. Love all the pictures you worked with. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sad because the elements come in corrupted, I realy do like the gorgeous brads!
    Could you please look into the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a different link. I'm sorry for the problem-it works for me so I'm not sure what's going on but try the alternate. Please let me know if it's still a problem.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the elements and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and so original... thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the beautiful contribution to the blog train. As I have a daughter fascinated with frogs, this is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the buttons! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.