Saturday, May 26, 2012

It was my pleasure this week to be the host for the IA challenge.  I created this mermaid postcard in order to answer the question, "Where do the mermaids stand?"  The answer I came up with is that mermaids rarely stand.  They prefer to lounge.  I guess that explains why I consider myself a mermaid too.  It was so much fun creating the challenge and viewing all of the wonderful images people shared.  You can link back to IA if you'd like to see the rest of the entries.
IA Mermaid Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Abstolutely beautiful, Lou Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful mermaid. And a fantastic challenge this week. (mermies are a fav of mine!) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mermaid's hang out! This was such a fun challenge--Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks quite content lounging there. This was a fun challenge and resulted in some great art.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for doing this challenge. It was tons of fun. I love IA, the cool ideas and great art here. Yours is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou Ann, I loved loved this challenge. You did such a fabulous job of hosting it! Your Mermaid lounge is perfect. It is fun and colorful and she looks quite pleased with herself as she relaxes and who knows, maybe preparing to join us for next week's challenge! LOL
    I am hoping to find a Mermaid lounge myself soon. Tomorrow company goes home and as lovely as it has been, I am looking forward to peace and quiet again.. at least for a while.

    Thanks again for your lovely challenge and inspiring me to do my paint box!!

    Have a great week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.