Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Postcard Challenge Extravaganza!

At Inspiration Avenue we hosted a postcard swap back in May.  We each made five postcards and sent them to five different artists.  Names were drawn randomly.  Here are the wonderful postcards I received.
Donna


Louise

Marcia

Nora

Tammy              

The final postcard came as a special surprise from my IA sister Kim.  
Kim 
Each postcard was unique and it was a thrill to receive them.  I was kind of anxious about my postcards because I'd never done this before.  The IA group told me to "just have fun."  They said that no one was judging.  Once I relaxed and  began playing with my own images, I could hardly stop.   The only reason I was able to finish was that it was reaching the deadline and I had to mail them.  This was the first swap I participated in and I hope to do many more.   I joined another postcard swap group before this one even ended and I can't wait to receive those cards.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swap really was so much fun wasn't it?! like you, i hadn't been involved with one before and am looking forward to our next swap! :) And wasn't Kim the sweetest?! gotta love our IA sisters! :)

    ~ had a typo, so this is the new improved comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, Lou Anne. It's so much fun to see what everyone received! I'm now inspired to get moving and post the cards I received.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.