Monday, December 2, 2013

Exciting News!

I was just accepted as the newest creative team member for a wonderful designer!  Christina Rios is the designer for 2 Curly Headed Monsters Design Studio.  She makes fabulous digital scrapbooking kits that are perfect for art journaling, scrapbooking, and just plain fun-making!  I've admired her work from the first day that I saw it.  Her newest kit, "Dear Santa, I Can Explain," is full of glittery, grungy, sparkly fun vintage glamour.  Just check out the preview of this beautiful bundle.
As a CT member, I get to play with all of her wonderful kits. 
Hurry over to Nuthouse Scraps here to see the entire bundle! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.