Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Recent Digital Art Journal Pages

Altered Amanda's Studio has released a beautiful collaborative digital art journal kit entitled "Girlfriends."  Proceeds from this kit benefit victims of human trafficking.  I created two pages for this kit.  The first one is just a fun page about friendship.  I loved the color palette and the mixed media feel of the digital elements.
The second page was created on the topic of human trafficking.  I was shocked when I read statistics on this horrific practice.  I knew it was a worldwide problem, but I did not know that this crime had been reported in all 50 states.  I also was not aware that there is more human slavery today than in any time in recorded history.  It's a tragedy beyond belief.  Most victims are women and children.
This kit is available at Go Digital Scrapbooking here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic imagery and color use- very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Lori and for your thoughtful comment.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.