Saturday, April 6, 2013

Inspiration Avenue Challenge-April

Since I was in charge of the challenge at Inspiration Avenue this week, I couldn't resist opening it up to the idea of April.  There was the old adage about April Showers, as well as some great holidays to inspire everyone.  Of course, being the flower lover that I am, I had to go with April Showers.  And since so many of my snow impacted friends are tired of gray skies and icy landscapes that are not extremely colorful, I decided to blast in with some riotous colors. 
View the other entries here

Credits for image components: Brimm (Paint with Boldness), Raspberry Road, Cajoline, and Coffeeshop.  

Just a note-Deviant Scrap has announced that Beth Rimmer is retiring and her products will be retired as well.  There's a great discount on her kits at DeviantScrap.com
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the way you created those flower ladies and the feisty attitude of the fairy. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on that old adage! Awesome colour and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spring colors and yes, bring on the flowers.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I agree completely! Love the cheekiness ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.